Calendar of Events
- This event has passed.
An Open Discussion on Cybersecurity and the “Next” ERP Outage
September 7 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
As the digital landscape evolves, safeguarding your organization against cyber threats has never been more crucial.
In the wake of the recent industry emergency involving a major ERP vendor falling prey to ransomware, you’re invited to join us for a critical and timely webinar on Thursday, September 7, 2023, from 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET. This panel discussion will shed light on the recent events that have unfolded across the U.S., impacting around 400 businesses, including 10 of our own.
In this member call, you’ll:
- Gain first-hand insight into the recent ransomware attack on the 2nd largest ERP vendor, impacting numerous businesses.
- Understand the repercussions of such incidents and learn how organizations have been affected.
- Hear from experts from around the industry, including:
- A cyber-technologist who will discuss best practices to fortify your digital defenses.
- Paul Halloran, a distinguished partner and cyber-insurance expert at PointeNorth, who will share invaluable insights into managing the aftermath of such incidents.
- Representatives from Moraware, StoneApp, and ActionFlow, who will discuss proactive approaches to help prevent similar crises from happening again.
Moderated by Rich Katzmann, this interactive session will facilitate knowledge sharing, encourage questions from attendees, and emphasize the urgency of staying vigilant against cyber threats.