Criteria & Nominations
The nominee must have demonstrated characteristics such as courage, dedication, an innovative mindset, leadership, and care for others. Nominations must include specific examples to describe the personal and professional character and performance of the nominee. Here are some examples of questions to consider when nominating someone:
– How has this individual contributed to improvements in business operations?
– Has the individual made significant impacts in the organization or stone industry?
– How has the individual been a shining example of leadership to others?
– Has the individual overcome peronal or professional circumstances that took courage and/or dedication?
– What are some tangible ways the individual has shown empathy and care for others?
– How has this individual taken initiative to go above and beyond what was expected of them to bring value to the business and others?
– How has the individual set a good example and paved the way for others to succeed?
– How does the individual demonstrate dedication and approach life with a positive attitude?
Nominations must include specific examples to describe the personal and professional character and performance of the nominee. All nominations must be submitted via the online nomination form below. The nomination form must be completed in its entirety. Nominations must be received by the award deadline to receive consideration. Individuals may nominate themselves or others.